Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Retirement Planner: An active, healthy lifestyle is a wise investment

In 1966, I was accepted by the University of Vermont medical school at about the same time Bernie Sanders was arriving in the state. Medical school appealed to me in part because I was a hypochondriac, but I had also paid my dues as an undergraduate having to endure tough courses like organic chemistry, and I couldn't bear to have that ordeal go to waste. As it turned out, I decided to go to the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business instead, so here I am. Be thankful that I'm your retirement planner and not your physician. But as your planner, I can't emphasize enough the importance of good health as a primary ingredient of a successful retirement. It's more important than money.


Damian J. Sylvia
Retirement Income Solutions
220 Monmouth Road
Oakhurst, NJ 07755

No comments:

Post a Comment