Friday, August 21, 2015

3 tips to getting retirement right in your 20s

I’m in my 20s and would like to start taking steps to ensure a secure retirement and financial future. But like many people in my generation I’m confused about where to start, who to contact and what to do. Can you point me in the right direction? –S.V.

I’m not surprised that you’re confused. Now that your generation has become a prime target audience for the financial industry’s products and services, hardly a day goes by that one study or another doesn’t purport to offer insights into what Millennials are doing, should be doing or shouldn’t be doing about their finances.

Unfortunately, these insights aren’t always consistent. Some surveys claim Millennials are poor savers; others say they’re more diligent than boomers. Some research warns that Millennials are investing far too conservatively.


Damian J.  Sylvia
Retirement Income Solutions
220 Monmouth Road
Oakhurst, NJ 07755

No comments:

Post a Comment